Sunday, October 4, 2009

early practice

So I noticed today that Autumn has started plugging her ears. I suppose she is practicing for when she is a teenager and deliberately ignoring me when I talk to her. We started playing a little game when she does this where I pretend I'm talking to her but I'm really just moving my lips and when she unplugs her ears then I am all of a sudden audible. She thinks it's pretty hilarious and pretends to do it too. She'll mimick me by moving her mouth too but it's kind of hard with the big grin on her face. Then she goes back to not being able to hear me. Hope she didn't miss anything good while she wasn't listening such as me asking her if she wants a cookie or wants to go to the park. Oh well, guess she'll never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment