Everyone who knows me knows that I thrive on routine. We only and always grocery shop on Monday mornings so it sort of messed up my routine when Jason asked me to go to the grocery store for him on Thursday to pick up some last minute things for his hunting trip. I was on my way home and my phone rang. It was my neighbor. The worst crossed my mind when she started out "I thought you'd like to know..." What!? Holy crap! I left cream of wheat cooking on the stove and have burned the house down! A tree has fallen on my house! Somebody broke in! Ok, enough drama ..."there are two deer eating apples from the tree in your backyard. I thought Autumn would like to see them." Oh, ok. Thanks.
We got home, got everyone and the groceries in the house and looked out back. They were still there so we went around to the front so we could get a good look but we were too loud. The footage is not great because I was using the new camera for the first time while trying to hold Autumn and be completely silent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment