Monday, October 12, 2009

6 words

When I put Autumn down for her nap and bedtime we always read Bless Everyone and then Goodnight Moon. They have to be in that order too. If you read Goodnight Moon and then Bless Everyone, you will inevitably have to read Goodnight Moon again...it's the closer. That's just how it is. Anyway, when I put her down for her nap today and left the room, I could hear her saying "bless the sun and the moon" which is the opening line to Bless Everyone. I couldn't find my camera before she was done to get a mini video but I will get one the next time she does it and post it here.

Charlee is becoming such a social butterfly. She is already talking back! Well, not really but she is making lots of noises in response to being talked to. She smiles and coos so much. It just melts my heart. It's bittersweet knowing that this time is so short and she really will be talking back just like her big sister before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment