Monday, October 19, 2009

charlee's 2 month checkup

Charlee turned 2 months last Friday so she was due for her 2 month checkup today. I was a little worried what Dr N would say when I admitted to him that I don't put Charlee on her tummy as much as I should. She really doesn't like it so much and will cry after only a couple minutes not allowing us to get to the 15 minutes of recommended tummy time per day. But he said her neck seems pretty strong and there are lots of other things I am doing that are making it strong such as putting her in the Baby Bjorn. He used words like "thriving" and "awesome" to describe her weight gain. This always makes me feel good and gives me a much needed confidence boost. Here are the stats:
weight: 11 lbs, 9 oz (67%)
height: 1'10.5" (53%)
head: 39.8 cm (75%)
bmi: 16.06
Charlee also had to have her first round of vaccines which included one oral and three shots. She did so well. I am so proud of her. I take her back again at 4 months for another well child checkup and round of vaccinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment