Thursday, June 17, 2010

Charlee and the Chocolate Factory

Ok, so our trip to Boehm's Candies was more for Autumn than for Charlee but it's a catchy title, don't you think? Today, Autumn was in heaven. All week she was looking forward to our tour of Boehm's Candies and ever since I told her we were going, she asked every day, "We go a chocolate factory today?" I had to read her Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory several times a day. She really enjoyed the tour and actually did really well, considering the "don't touch anything" rule. The free samples didn't hurt either.

So you're saying that if I wear this silly hat, I can have chocolate?























This lady has a pretty cool job. I think I heard Autumn say she wants to be her when she grows up.


















Please Mom, can I have one more?























Clara and Autumn: Official Boehm's Candies taste testers

No comments:

Post a Comment