I found this bumbo chair on Craigslist a while back and thought it would be good to have because I am always on the floor coloring with Autumn or reading to Autumn or building with Autumn (sensing a pattern?) and I am usually holding Charlee in my lap. This was getting more and more difficult to do because Charlee is getting so long and it is hard for me to bend over and do things with Autumn with her in my lap. Since Charlee wasn't great at sitting yet, I thought she would still be able to have a good view of us while in the bumbo chair. I didn't want to spend $40 for a new one since we will probably only need it for a month or two until Charlee gets better at sitting. Well, we got it home and Autumn did not want to let Charlee use it. It has pretty much been adopted by Autumn as her snack chair. This is a rare instance of Autumn "letting" Charlee sit in the bumbo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment