Tuesday, February 16, 2010

charlee's 6 month's old

I cannot believe that it was half a year ago that little Charlee Meadow came into our lives. Our world is so much more enriched because of her. She is an amazing baby and we are cherishing every minute with her while she's in this stage. Here are some of her traits, habits, routines, milestones, etc...so far:
-She still wakes up at least twice during the night and three times is not uncommon. The first time is usually between 11:00 and midnight and the second time is between 2:00 and 2:30. Sometimes she doesn't like to go back into her basinet so I will just keep her in bed with me.
-She's recently rolled over from her back onto her stomach but doesn't like to be on her stomach so once she gets there she starts to cry while giving me the "what now?" look.
-We still haven't tried solid foods with the exception of letting her lick the rice cereal off of a spoon on one occasion during her fourth month. She has yet to take a bottle although I'm the only one who's tried and I've only tried once. She has only had breastmilk so far. She's not a very efficient eater and sometimes I feel like I nurse her all day.
-She is an extremely easy going baby rarely crying and easily soothed. We've never had to give her a pacifier. Not that we have anything against them but are glad we won't have to break her of it later.
-She loves baths especially when Autumn is helping. Autumn loves to help out by pouring the cup of water onto Charlee's belly and feet. This makes Charlee giggle, kick, and enjoy the entire process.
-Her face lights up when she sees familiar faces and you can see her thinking hard when she encounters a new face.









No comments:

Post a Comment