Our 4th of July was pretty uneventful. Jason worked on outside projects during the day while I baked cupcakes, made "heavenly" eggs and macaroni salad to take over to my Mom's. As soon as Autumn and Charlee woke up from their naps, we headed over there. We ate a lot of good food and had a mini early birthday celebration for Jason. It was a crummy day weather wise so we didn't get to play horseshoes or hang out outside. We were respectful of Autumn and Charlee's sleep schedules so we left in time for them to get to bed on time. On our drive home, we heard some premature fireworks and Autumn asked what that was. We explained to her what the fireworks were and she was very interested. Somehow, I felt like I was depriving her of something special. Maybe next year, we will let them stay up and watch them.
Charlee getting some snuggle time with Gammy.
Autumn strategizing what her next move will be...


No comments:
Post a Comment