We know Charlee will be crawling anyday and that terrifies me. I am going to have 2 kids going in 2 different directions. I'll never be able to contain them in one spot, again. Ever! Charlee is sooo close she can taste it! Today I left Autumn in her bumbo chair eating her breakfast while watching cartoons in the living room and Charlee on the floor close by while I ran downstairs and threw a load of laundry in the washing machine. Immediately, I heard Autumn yelling, "oh no Charlee, that's not yours!" I knew exactly what she had done. Charlee had scooted over to where Autumn was sitting and grabbed her milk sippy cup and took a drink! Yup, I'm that mom. The one that allowed her infant to be exposed to cow's milk prior to her first birthday. I've even said it before, how does someone let that happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment