We haven't been to church lately because they have temporarily suspended providing childcare and it is just too difficult for Autumn to be still for an hour while trying to also keep Charlee somewhat content. Let alone try to do that on my own while Jason is working on Sunday's until tax season is over. I got a call from a friend at church the other day and she told me that they have resumed childcare but only for the late service. We've never been to late service. Being the early birds that we (and by we, I mean Autumn and Charlee only) are, we have only always attended the 8:30 service. Late service doesn't start until 11:00. Talk about cutting right into the middle of our day! Well, we thought we'd go because like I said, it had been a while. Of course there weren't very many familiar faces because everyone at the 11:00 service likes to get their "sleep on" on a Sunday...can't say I blame 'em. So I dressed them up in their Sunday best and off we headed, midday. I left Autumn in the nursery and Charlee came with me. It went well. Until I picked Autumn up from the nursery and they told me that she had done a "big potty" but not to worry because they took care of it. I wonder what they meant by this seeing as how I had the diaper bag (and all the diapers) with me. When we got home, I discovered that Autumn was wearing a doll's diaper! Here they are dressed up ready to go before church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment