Tuesday, March 30, 2010

my first time away from charlee

I left Charlee for the first time today. Ok, so not really the first time but I don't count the other times because two of them were quick 15 minute trips out during a nap or after she'd gone down for the night and another time, I left her with gammy while I went to see my dad in the hospital and was only away from her for about 45 minutes. Today, I had a dentist appointment in downtown, which is a 20 minute drive each way and the appointment itself took an hour. Charlee still doesn't take a bottle but she's getting better at taking some solids so gammy was able to give her a feeding if need be. She did really well and there wasn't a lot of crying and Charlee didn't cry that much either.




No comments:

Post a Comment