Lately on our walks, Autumn has been seeing kids playing basketball in the cul de sacs so she has become very interested in also playing "baskethoop". That's what she calls it. I promised we would get our own "baskethoop" and she could play whenever she wanted. I originally thought about putting it downstairs in the media room because she will occasionally play down there. Her tricycle after all is down there. But then I thought why not just put it on the deck? If she throws the ball over the railing, I can just go get it and then I can watch her too. She wanted to take part in putting it together so I showed her how to use a screwdriver. She still hasn't lost interest in playing but she occasionally takes a break to play with the bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment