Sunday, January 3, 2010

"a present"

Often when Autumn is first waking up in the morning, I will go into her room and catch her singing Twinkle, twinkle little star or her ABC's. She's getting really good at both. She got a tricycle for Christmas and loves to ride around on it downstairs. She asks everyday "go downstairs, ride bicycle?" Some other things you may here her say this week include: "I poke sister's eye" "uh oh mommy, I break it" "look mommy, a big booger!" and "it's delicious!" Santa asked her what he would like him to bring her and she said "a present"

Charlee is aware of almost everything going on around her. She's getting so strong and it seems like she will roll onto her stomach from her back any day. She also loves to pull her sister's hair. She is getting more and more vocal and won't let us forget she's in the room if we set her down for a few minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment