Some of you have asked about how the pregnancy is going so I thought I would use this opportunity to update on that as well. It's been pretty uneventful lately. We had the ultrasound a couple weeks ago and learned that the baby was measuring perfectly for where I'm at. They didn't change the due date from August 7th but she can come anytime after July 23rd. A lot of movement but nothing too uncomfortable...yet. The picture below is me at 21 weeks. A little over half way!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
flying mode
Autumn is being silly as usual. She loves to "read" outloud to herself and even points to the pictures she is talking about. It's fun to listen to and watch. She got another molar this week and has 3 now. We had to lower her crib all the way down to the lowest level. Even though she's tall, the top of it now comes to just below her shoulders. That should buy us a little time anyway. She loves playing with other kids and we are always happy to open our home for playdates. She does, after all have the playhouse. She's pretty entertained to pretend she's grocery shopping and pushes her shopping cart around picking up fake food along the way. She started running with her arms behind her as if she's flying and we have no idea where she picked this up from but it's fun to do it together. Now, if I make "the noise" she will turn into flying mode. She has some pretty good dance moves and breaks them out with any type of music but becomes shy as soon as we try to get it on tape. She's getting better about not throwing her food on the floor and we've found she loves asparagus so we have it with dinner a few times a week. We don't even have to put cream cheese or peanut butter on it to get her to eat it.
Some of you have asked about how the pregnancy is going so I thought I would use this opportunity to update on that as well. It's been pretty uneventful lately. We had the ultrasound a couple weeks ago and learned that the baby was measuring perfectly for where I'm at. They didn't change the due date from August 7th but she can come anytime after July 23rd. A lot of movement but nothing too uncomfortable...yet. The picture below is me at 21 weeks. A little over half way!

Some of you have asked about how the pregnancy is going so I thought I would use this opportunity to update on that as well. It's been pretty uneventful lately. We had the ultrasound a couple weeks ago and learned that the baby was measuring perfectly for where I'm at. They didn't change the due date from August 7th but she can come anytime after July 23rd. A lot of movement but nothing too uncomfortable...yet. The picture below is me at 21 weeks. A little over half way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment